Want to contact FCMB customer care agents in case of any issues with any of their banking platforms? This post is here to help you with all the contact details of FCMB bank you might need.
Most banks in Nigeria now provide top notch customer care platforms for their customers as this is the most efficient way to maintain customers in every organization in Nigeria and the world at large.
The First City Monument Bank(FCMB) is one of the oldest banking organizations in Nigeria. They offer all banking operations you can ever think of. These operations include normal retail banking, corporate banking, and investment banking services to large corporations, small and medium enterprises, and individuals.
As you might expect from this bank with many years in the banking industry, the FCMB customer care service has proven to be top notch and this fact has also been confirmed by users of this bank in Nigeria.
Various customer care platforms which this bank provides to Nigerians and users in other countries include phone numbers(direct calls or WhatsApp), swift response emails, FCMB self-service, and customer care agents at physical bank branches near you.
In this post, we’ll be sharing some of these contact details provided by FCMB in 2019. All customer care details which will be provided are available for 24 hours and 7 days a week.
FCMB Customer Care Details(Phone Number, Emails & More)
These are some of the best ways to contact the customer care agents at First City Monument Bank(FCMB). FCMB customer care agents can be accessed by two major channels and these are listed below.
1. Physical Meetings – If you desire to meet these customer care agents and have a face to face conversation with them, they are readily available at any of their bank branches near you or the FCMB head office.
All you have to do is to go to any FCMB branch near you and lay your complaints to them and they will respond to you as fast as possible(depending on the number of customers there before you arrive). They(usually more than one) are always located at designated points in the banking hall.
2. Online Conversations – Cannot take the stress at the bank? The FCMB customer care agents are readily available online to help you. All you need to do is pick up your mobile device and contact them with the contact details that’ll be listed later in this post.
What Can FCMB Customer Care Agents Do For You?
Below are some of the issues that can be solved by FCMB customer service agents.
- Account balance request
- ATM Card re-issuance
- ATM Card blocking
- Cheque book request
- Stop Cheque order
- Information on branch / ATM locations
- Information on Products and Services
- Customer feedback management (complaints, commendations and suggestions)
- Internet Banking/ Transaction password reset
- Account statement request via e-mail
Below you will find FCMB customer service number, emails, head office address and other ways to contact them for a swift response.
FCMB Customer Care Phone Number(s)
Phone numbers have always been the best way to contact the customer care department of any organization because of faster response as the cant often overlook phone calls from a customer or customers.
Below are the official phone numbers you can use to contact FCMB. These numbers can either be used to place direct calls or send a message with WhatsApp messenger.
- +234(0) 7003290000
- +234(0) 9099999814 (WhatsApp)
- +234(0) 9099999815 (WhatsApp)
Other Ways To Contact FCMB Customer Care Agents
Below are some of the other ways you can use to reach FCMB customer service agents in Nigeria if you dont have airtime to place a direct call or can use WhatsApp on you mobile device.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
FaceBook – @FCMBMyBank
Twitter – @MyFCMB
Instagram – @myfcmb
LiveChat – None for now.
Head Office Address – Primrose Tower, 17A, Tinubu Street, Marina, Lagos. You can also visit any of their branches near you as going to the head office is completely unnecessary.
Official Website – fcmb.com
Check Out The Customer Care Details Of Some Other Organizations In Nigeria:
- Quickteller Contact Details: Customer Care & Address
- Consat Customer Care(Play TV) Details 
- GTBank Customer Care Nigeria: Contact Details 2019
- GoTv Nigeria: Customer Care & Contact Details 
- Ecobank Customer Care & Contact Details