Wema bank is one of the best banks with efficient customer care systems in Nigeria. Want to contact Wema bank customer care agents? This post is all you will need to do that, so read on!
In recent times, Wema bank has proven to be one of the best banks in Nigeria in terms of customer service because of experienced customer care agents which they currently have in their organization.
These customer care agents are always ready to help you whenever you need them and are readily available for 24 hours daily and 7 days a week.
The Wema bank customer care agents are very easy to reach and also very quick to respond to your query. You can reach them with various platforms like phone calls, emails, live chat and through social media networks.
These customer care platforms can also be used at any time of the day if you ever encounter any challenges when performing normal day to day banking activities either at the banking hall or on your smartphone.
In this post, we’ll be sharing all the customer care platforms and contact details which has been made available for customers of Wema bank who might have problems with some of the banking platforms which they provide.
What Wema Bank Customer Care Agents Can Do For You
Below are some of the problems/issues which can be solved by Wema bank customer care agents. You can also choose to make enquires about some other products which you have a little or no idea about.
- Account balance request
- ATM Card re-issuance
- ATM Card blocking
- Cheque book request
- Stop Cheque order
- Information on branch / ATM locations
- Information on Products and Services
- Customer feedback management (complaints, commendations, and suggestions)
- Internet Banking/ Transaction password reset
- Account statement request via e-mail
Wema Bank Customer Care Details(Phone Number, Emails & More)
These are some of the best ways to contact the customer care agents at Wema Bank. These customer care agents can be accessed by two major channels and these are listed below.
1. Physical Meetings – If you desire to meet these customer care agents and have a face to face conversation with them, they are readily available at any of their bank branches near you or the Wema Bank head office.
To meet them, all you have to do is to go to any Wema bank branch near you and lay your complaints to them and they will respond to you as soon as they can(this depends on the number of customers on the queue before you arrived).
2. Online Conversations – Don’t have the power for all the Wahala at the bank? The Wema bank customer care agents are readily available online to help you.
To get in touch with them, all you need to do is pick up your mobile device and reach them with the contact details which will be listed later in this post.
Wema Bank Customer Care Phone Number(s)
Phone numbers have always been the best way to contact the customer care department of any organization because of faster response as the can’t often overlook phone calls from a customer or customers.
Below are the official phone numbers you can use to contact Wema Bank. These numbers can either be used to place direct calls or send a message with WhatsApp messenger.
- +234(0) 8039003700
- +234 0127777009
- 07000PURPLE (+234(0) 7000787753)
- +234(0) 7051112111 (WhatsApp)
Wema Bank Head Office Address & Other Details
Head Office Address – WEMA Bank Plc, 54 Marina, P.M.B. 12862 Lagos Nigeria.
Head Office Phone Numbers – +234 12778600, +234 12711697
Head Office Email – email@example.com
Other Ways To Contact Wema Bank Customer Care Agents
Below are some of the other ways you can use to reach Wema Bank customer service agents in Nigeria if you don’t have airtime to place a direct call or can use WhatsApp on your mobile device.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
FaceBook – facebook.com/wemabankplc
Twitter – twitter.com/wemabank
Instagram – instagram.com/wemabank/
LiveChat – Wema Bank Live Chat
Official Website – wemabank.com
Check Out The Customer Care Details Of Some Other Organizations In Nigeria:
- Quickteller Contact Details: Customer Care & Address
- Consat Customer Care(Play TV) Details 
- GTBank Customer Care Nigeria: Contact Details 2019
- GoTv Nigeria: Customer Care & Contact Details 
- Ecobank Customer Care & Contact Details 
- Keystone Bank Customer Care & Contact Details 
- FCMB Customer Care & Contact Details