Guaranty Trust Bank Nigeria Plc (GTBank) is one of the leading banking institutions in Nigeria with many customers across the 36 Nigerian states and this is largely due to the various efficient and trusted banking services they provide.
GTBank is also a very popular bank amongst Nigerian youths and entrepreneurs because of various online platforms like the GTB mobile app, GTBank direct website, GTBank 737 mobile banking, and the GTBank customer care (GT Connect) which makes various banking tasks easier and faster.
In previous times, solving simple problems related to your bank account like account blocking, card request and blocking, ATM card transaction issues, account reactivation and so on would only be resolved by visiting the nearest GTBank branch and standing in very long queues.
However, in current days, most banks in Nigeria have devised various online platforms to help customers solve some of these problems with their smartphones.
One of these easy online platforms provided by GTBank is GT Connect (GTBank customer care). These customer care agents are always available offline and online for 24 hours and 7 days a week. Some problems which you can request for help from GTBank customer care agents are:
- General inquiries,
- Block lost or stolen ATM cards,
- Re-activate abandoned GTBank accounts,
- Get information about the latest GTBank products and services,
- Check account balance,
- Request for a new card pin,
- Request for checkbook (this will be collected physically at the bank),
- Request for an account statement and other numerous services offered by GTB customer care agents.
Searching for contact details of GTBank customer care agents? Then this post has got you covered. In this article, you will find the various channels through which you can reach GTBank customer care and more.
GTBank Customer Care Details (GT Connect)
This part of the article will contain the full details of GTBank online customer care, GTBank customer care phone number, GTBank live chat and more.
GTBank Head Office Address
Plot 635, Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island – Lagos.
Tel: +234 1 2715227
GTBank Customer Care Phone Number
- +234 1 4480000
- +234(0) 802900 2900. (GTBank’s Whatsapp number if you want to contact them via Whatsapp.)
- +234(0) 803900 3900
- +234(0) 700 48266328
- +234 1 271 5227 (For corporate inquiries only)
- +234(0) 8113791385 (For investor relations only)
GTBank Customer Care Email Address
- For complaints(which most people use): firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this is a specific GTBank email address for complaints only.
- For investor relations: email@example.com
GTBank Customer Care Social Media Accounts
- Find GTBank on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/gtbank
- Find GTBank on Twitter – https://twitter.com/gtbank
- Find GTBank on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/gtbank/
- GTBank’s official website – https://www.gtbank.com
GTBank Customer Care Live Chat Option
You can also chat with a live GTB customer care agent using their self-care portal. To use this service, visit the GTBank website as provided above then click on the button which says “We are online… Chat with us“.
Then you’ll be asked to fill in some of your personal details to continue chatting with the customer care representative. Please note that no sensitive details are required for this process.