Airtel recently introduced a new data plan which is targeted at Nigerians who use Instagram a lot. The Airtel Instagram Bundle is a social media plan which can only be used on Instagram to view videos, pictures, chat with friends and lots more.
With this new social media bundle, you’ll get 1GB of data for 200 Naira only and this can only be used on Instagram.
Don’t smile yet. There’s a little problem.. LOL.
The only problem with this Airtel Instagram bundle is that it lasts for only one day. YES! 24 Hours!. But if you’re addicted to Instagram or a social media influencer, this data bundle is still perfect for you.
With wasting much of your time, let me teach you how to activate this airtel Instagram bundle for 200 Naira.
Note – This Instagram bundle doesn’t require you to migrate to any service or feature.
How To Activate Airtel Instagram Bundle
Please follow the steps below to activate your Airtel Instagram bundle easily from your mobile device.
- Recharge your phone with a minimum of 200 Naira as this amount is required to activate the data plan.
- Navigate to your dialer or phone app and Dial *141*205#. Your data account will be credited with 1GB of data.
- When you get a message that your plan has been activated successfully, launch your Instagram app and start enjoying your bundle.
Please Note That:
- This data plan cannot be used on your PC. It can only be used with your Instagram app on Android and iOS devices.
- This plan is only valid for 24 Hours Only after which it will expire.
- You need a minimum of 200 Naira in your account to activate this data plan. You can top-up with your bank’s mobile app or buy a recharge voucher/card.
The Airtel Instagram Bundle is one of the best data bundles rolled out by Airtel Nigeria this year. It is highly valuable to those people who love to use Instagram a lot to watch video clips and view photos.
We hope that you’ve learnt how to activate this data plan yourself. If you encounter some problems during activation or you want to ack a few more questions, please use the comment box below and we’ll gladly give answers to your question(s). Cheers.
Other Articles You Might Like:
- How To Convert Airtime To Cash In Nigeria
- How to Borrow Data From 9mobile With USSD Codes 2019
- 4 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Have Many Irrelevant Groups On Whatsapp