The Associated Bus Company which is also known as ABC transport is a one of Nigeria’s foremost executive passenger bus service which was founded in 1992.
Although the ABC transport company was founded in 1992, it commenced operation in road passenger transportation on February 13, 1993, as an off-shoot of Rapido Ventures which is its parent company. It also commenced road transportation along the West African coast in 2004 which runs between Lagos, Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
This is a transportation company which is currently owned by Frank Nneji Uzoawuotu who hails from Mbaise in Imo State, Nigeria and is known for various luxurious and top-notch road transport services which they provide.
ABC transport company also has a stack of awards for the excellent services which they provide. One of such awards is the 2015-CITL Pioneer Luxury Bus Operator on the International (West Coach, Africa) Route amongst other awards.
Today, the ABC Transport Nigeria has become a household name in the Nigerian road transport sector with its terminals/parks spread across the 36 states of the federation.
This post covers major topics about this transport company like ABC transport price list for 2020, how to go about the online ticket bookings on the ABC transport website and locations and contact details of ABC transport terminals nationwide.
ABC Transport Online Booking: How To Go About It
Nobody likes been caught up in a queue trying to buy tickets when embarking on a long-distance journey and many Nigerian road transport companies are trying to relieve customers of this stress by establishing various E-booking platforms.
Like other Nigerian transport companies, ABC transport has also keyed into this vision and this led them to establish its own online ticket booking platform.
In this part of the article, we’ll be sharing a detailed guide on how to buy your ABC bus ticket online within minutes.
To book your ticket on the ABC ticket E-booking platform, follow the steps listed below.
- Visit the company’s webpage via this link
- Just beside the “Choose Your Destinations” text, there are two options – “One Way” and “Round Trip“. Select the “One Way” option if you want to buy a one-way ticket (only going) and select the “Round Trip” if you want to purchase a ticket for a round trip (going and coming back).
- Select an area/city where you would be boarding the bus and your bus stop(where you’re going to).
- Select your intended date of departure and a date you wish to come back(this is for round trips ONLY), then click on the “SEARCH” button.
- A new page which contains a list of available buses and time of departure in your selected location will be displayed to you after which you can choose your desired bus type and click the “Book” button next to it.
- A fresh page will be displayed to you. On this page, you are mandated to choose a seat number out of the available seats in your selected bus type and also input your full name, email and phone number and the correct details of your next of kin (phone number).
- After you must have done all that, click the “Continue” and you’ll be asked to pay your ticket using your ATM card or other web payment services.
Advice: Always wake up very early in other to meet up with your bus as your ticket may be rendered void if you come after the bus you selected must have embarked on its journey.
ABC Transport Price List 2020 (Updated)
ABC bus transport Nigeria also offers highly affordable ticket prices to its customers (both old and new customers). They also offer a rebate to all its customers who are students or youth corps members within the West African region.
Below is the official ABC transport price list 2020 as stated in its official webpage for ticket prices.
Lagos To Other Nigerian Cities
- Lagos to Owerri – ₦5,000
- Lagos to Mbaise – ₦5,000
- Lagos to Umuahia – ₦5,000
- Lagos to Lokoja – ₦5,900
- Lagos to Okenne- ₦6,500
- Lagos to Gwagwalada – ₦7,500
Abuja To Other Nigerian Cities
- Abuja to Owerri – ₦7,950
- Abuja to Port-Harcourt – ₦5,800
- Abuja to Onitsha – ₦7,950
- Abuja to Calabar – ₦8,500
- Abuja to Enugu – ₦7,000
- Abuja to Awka – ₦7,000
- Abuja to Lagos – ₦9,000
Lagos To Other West African Cities
- Lagos to Cotonou – ₦14,640 (Executive Express)
- Lagos to Accra – ₦17,000 (Executive Express)
- Lagos to Lome – ₦16,300 (Executive Express)
A complete list of the prices ABC Transport bus fares for all locations can be found here.
ABC Transport Terminals/Park & Contact Details
Below is a list of ABC transport terminals/parks in Nigeria and West Africa as a whole. You can check this link if there’s something you couldn’t find in the list.