God is Good Motors (GIGM) is an indigenous road transportation company in Nigeria that offers interstate road transport services across the 36 states in Nigeria and also intercountry road transport services to other West African countries from Nigeria.
Established in 1998, God is Good Motors is fast becoming one of the best road transportation companies in Nigeria.
GIGM has its headquarters in Edo State Nigeria, and this transportation and logistics company is the most technologically driven road transport company in Nigeria.
This transportation company was founded by the late Edwin Ajaere who was kidnapped and subsequently killed in March 2009. His son – Chidi Ajaere returned to Nigeria and took over the mantle of leadership of God is Good Motors and logistics and also became the CEO of this famous transport company.
After taking over the mantle of leadership from his late father, Chidi Ajaere transformed the company improved the business model of the transport company by leveraging on the power of technology.
Today, GIGM under the leadership of Chidi is one of the most technologically-driven companies in Nigeria and Western Africa.
Some smart technological platforms provided by GIGM include online bus booking, seat reservations through an app, a website, driver app, online price list e.t.c. These platforms are aimed at making operations easier for customers and drivers in the GIGM ecosystem.
This post covers major topics about God is Good Motors. Some of these topics include the updated GIGM price list in 2021, how to go about the online ticket bookings on the GIGM website, GIGM Logistics, owner of GIGM, and locations and contact details of GIGM terminals nationwide.
God is Good Motors (GIGM): Who Is The Owner/CEO?
“Who is the owner of God is Good Motors (GIGM)” is a very popular question amongst travelers and internet users in Nigeria and we are going to answer that question in this section of the article.
God is Good Motors Limited (GIGM) was established in 1998 by the Late Deacon Edwin Ajaere and his wife, Mrs. Stella Ajaere.
In 2009, Edwin Ajaere was kidnapped and subsequently killed by some unknown criminals in Nigeria, and his son – Mr. Chidi Ajaere returned to Nigeria and took over from his father as the owner and Chief Executive Officer of God is Good Motors Limited.
Other high-ranking officers in the company are Stella Ajaere (President GIGM), Uche Ajaere (Director GIGM), and Chima Ajaere (Director GIGM) who are also children of the Late Deacon Edwin Ajaere.
GIGM Online Bus Booking: How To Buy Your Ticket Online
Like we said earlier in this article, God is Good motors provides many internet-based platforms that are aimed at making traveling easier with them. One of such internet-based platforms is the GIGM online bus booking platform which is available on the official website of God is Good motors.
Below is a step by step guide which covers all you need to know about the GIGM online booking platform and how you can book a bus in a matter of minutes from your internet-enabled smartphone or PC.
- Visit the GIGM’s official website via this link
- Select the type of trip. The two types of trips – “One Way Trip” (only going) and the “Round Trip” (going and coming back).
- Select your Departure Terminal (i.e where you would like to travel from) and your Arrival Terminal (your final destination).
- Under the “Departure Terminal“, click on “Select Date” to choose the date of your departure and choose the number of seats you’re booking(highest is 13), and click the “Book” button to begin the ticket booking process.
- A new page which contains all available buses for your selected departure terminal will be shown to you. You’ll also see the legroom, types of buses available, number of seats available and the departure time of each bus.
- Click on the “View Seats” button to select a seat and click the “Continue” button.
- Upon clicking on Continue, a new page will be shown to you. On this page, you’ll be asked to log in or create an account if you haven’t created one.
- After the above process, you’ll be directed to the “Customer Details” page. On this page, you are required to enter your personal details. These details include your full name, gender, email address, personal phone number, next of kin’s name, and next of kin’s phone number.
- At the bottom of the “Customer Details” page, you’re also required to select your preferred payment method, and you’ll be directed to the payment page to make your payment.
Step 3 (Payment)
- Select your card type on the Web Pay page and fill out your card details (card number, CVV2, and card pin).
- Your card number is all the digits in front of your debit card.
- Your CVV2 is the 3 security numbers behind your card usually set apart.
- Your card pin is your debit card pin which you use at the ATM.
- Click on the “Pay” icon.
That’s pretty much it. It is also important you arrive at your departure terminal early enough(for morning journey) in other to meet up with your bus as your ticket may be rendered void if you come after the bus you selected must have embarked on its journey.
It is also very important that you take the ticket print out to the bus park on your travel date where you will then be assigned to your bus.
God Is Good Motors (GIGM) Price List (Updated)
Below is the official GIGM transport price list as stated in its official webpage for ticket prices.
Lagos To Other Nigerian Cities
- Lagos (Iyana Ipaja) to Abuja (Utako) – ₦10,050
- Lagos (Ajah) to Abuja (Utako) – ₦10,150
- Lagos to Warri – ₦6,150
- Lagos (Iyana Ipaja) to Asaba – ₦7,150
- Lagos to Auchi – ₦6,050
- Lagos to Port Harcourt – ₦7,650
- Lagos to Umuahia – ₦8,650
- Lagos to Owerri – ₦8,450
- Lagos to Aba price – ₦8,850
- Lagos to Enugu – ₦7,750
- Lagos to Awka – ₦7,650
- Lagos to Uyo – ₦8,450
- Lagos to Kaduna – ₦10,250
- Lagos to Yenagoa – ₦7, 750
- Lagos to Jos – ₦9, 950
Abuja To Other Nigerian Cities
- Abuja to Owerri – ₦8,850
- Abuja to Port Harcourt – ₦8,950
- Abuja to Enugu – ₦6,000
- Abuja to Warri – ₦7,250
- Abuja to Awka – ₦7,250
- Abuja to Lagos – ₦7,850
- Abuja to Uyo – ₦8,850
- Abuja to Benin (Akpakpava) – ₦6,750
- Abuja to Ekpoma – ₦6,600
GIGM Terminals/Parks Nationwide & Contact Details
|#||State||Terminal Address||Contact details|