Have you ever thought if you can convert airtime to cash in Nigeria? The answer to your question is YES! and this post will be showing you 3 ways you can convert airtime to money and send them to your bank account in no time.
There are various ways in which you can transfer airtime to a bank account, but this post will contain the top 3 companies who have proved themselves capable for the job in Nigeria.
Without wasting much time lets get straight into the business of converting your airtime to cash in Nigeria.
Some Reasons Why You Might Want To Convert Your Airtime To Cash In Nigeria
- Mistakingly over-recharging your Mobile Phone when buying airtime with your bank account
- If a friend transfers some airtime to you and you don’t want to use it
- If you accept airtime as a means of payment for a service rendered
Note – Airtime giving to you as a bonus when you recharge your line cannot be converted to cash.
Top 3 Best Ways To Convert Your Airtime To Cash In Nigeria
Like I mentioned earlier, there are various companies in Nigeria which offer airtime to cash services. But in this post, we’ll be mentioning the top 3 best and reliable companies to convert your airtime to cash in Nigeria.
These companies are as follows:
How To Convert Airtime To Cash In Nigeria Using Zoranga
Zoranga is a company that can help you convert excess MTN, Airtel, 9Mobile and GLO airtime to cash. You can convert the original airtime pin or airtime that has already been loaded on your mobile phone to cash using this service.
This company also gives you 3 different options which are accepting payments with airtime, converting airtime to cash and accepting donations with airtime.
To convert your airtime to cash using Zoranga, follow the guide below:
- Visit Zoranga official website on zoranga.com and click signup for a personal account to get started
- After creating an account login to your dashboard and click on “Deposit Money” button.
- You will be provided with three options which are “Deposit via PIN“, “Zoranga PIN” or “MTN Share n Sell“
- If you have the airtime pin which you haven’t loaded on your phone then select the “Deposit via PIN” option to proceed
- Select the “MTN Share n Sell” option if you have already loaded the airtime and you wish to convert it back to cash
- If you selected the “MTN Share n Sell” option, then you need to enter your phone number and the amount you want to convert to cash and follow the other instructions. Note the MTN line that was given to you in order to avoid mistakes.
- After you have transferred the airtime or entered your recharge pin successfully, refresh the page and your payment will reflect on the portal.
- Once your deposit is approved, select the “Transfer Money” option and input your bank details(Account number, name etc) to transfer the money into your account
- It takes approximately 48 hours before you can receive your money.
Importance Notes – The total airtime is not the amount of money you’ll receive due to various service charges that will be deducted. Zoranga imposes a 20% transfer fee for any airtime you want to convert.
Zoranga Contact Details
Phone – +234(0) 9075687368
Whatsapp – +234(0) 8067238359
Email – email@example.com
How To Convert Airtime To Cash In Nigeria Using Aimtoget
Aimtoget is another airtime payment company in Nigeria. Just like Zoranga, Aimtoget comes with 2 different options which are accepting payments with airtime, converting airtime to cash.
To convert your airtime to cash using Aimtoget, use the following steps given below:
Fund Your Aimtoget Wallet
- Register or log in using the Aimtoget app or website (aimtoget.com)
- Go to “Fund wallet” and select airtime option
- Select your mobile network and input your phone number and the amount you’re transferring
- Transfer the airtime to the phone number given to you and confirm the transfer. (Your Aimtoget wallet will be credited and ready for transfer in less than 5mins)
Withdraw To Your Bank Account From Aimtoget
- Go to “Withdraw” and input the amount you want to withdraw (Assuming you’ve logged to Aimtoget on the app or website)
- Input your bank details to proceed with the payment or select a bank if you’ve saved your bank details before.
Aimtoget attracts a withdrawal charge of N89 when you transfer your funds (in your wallet) to your bank account. Other charges can be found at aimtoget.com/fees.
Aimtoget Contact Details
Phone – +234(0) 8149004610
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Convert Airtime To Cash In Nigeria Using CheetahPay
Cheetahpay is my third recommended company which can help you convert airtime to cash in Nigeria. This website also allows you to accept payments with airtime and convert airtime to cash.
To use CheetahPay use the following procedures:
- Log in or register on Cheetahpay by visiting cheetahpay.com.ng
- After a successful Login, select the “Deposit Airtime” option on your dashboard
- There’re three options which are the Airtime pin and the transfer method to fund your account.
- If you choose the airtime recharge pin method, input the correct pin and network
- Choose the amount you are recharging and tap on “Deposit”
- The airtime will be transferred to your cheetahpay account when it has been approved.
- To withdraw your cash, select the “Withdraw” option and follow the instruction given to you.
CheetahPay Contact Details
Phone – +234(0) 8034715310
Email – email@example.com
These are the to three best companies that can help you convert your artime to cash and also send it to your bank accounts in realtime.
Did you enjoy the post or have you had any bad or good reviews about these websites? Or do you have questions to ask? Please let us know in the comment section below and we’ll be happy to reply to you. Cheers.