Searching for ways to reprint your NABTEB photocard online for the May/June or November/December examinations, this post will teach you how to do just that without paying a dime to anybody!
The National Business and Technical Examinations Board(NABTEB) is an examination body that was established in 1992. Its main objectives were to conduct final examinations for students in technical secondary schools across Nigeria.
Over the years, NABTEB has also grown to be one of the biggest examination bodies in Nigeria. Its final certificates are respected by people in Nigeria and abroad and can be used to gain admission where ever you like in Africa, West-Africa, and the world at large.
Some students who registered for the NABTEB examination often ask, How can I reprint my NABTEB photo card easily? Don’t worry we’ll provide comprehensive answers to them in this article.
The NABTEB photo card is a paper or online document that contains all your personal information and will be required of you when entering the examination hall when writing your exams.
Some of your personal details included on the photocard are
- Year of Registration
- Centre Code
- Candidate Number
- Other Names
- Date Of Birth
So this photocard is very important for your exams. Some students are so careless and tend to lose this vital document easily, they have provided an online platform where you can reprint your NABTEB photocard for May/June or Nov/Dec examinations.
Below are the ways to reprint NABTEB photocard for Nov/Dec or May/June examinations.
How To Reprint NABTEB Photocard (Updated)
Like I said earlier in this article, the National Business and Technical Examinations Board(NABTEB) has made it extremely easy for candidates to reprint their photocards if they misplace or damage the original one given during registration.
To reprint your photocard on the NABTEB online portal/website, you’ll need your candidate number or the serial number on your examination card. Please note that without one of the two aforementioned identification numbers you cannot reprint your NABTEB photocard online.
Misplaced those too? Please do get any them by all means as this is compulsory to continue with the guide that is contained in this post.
Got any of those IDs? Follow the steps below to reprint your photocard online from the NABTEB portal.
How To Reprint NABTEB Photocard For May/June Exams
To reprint your photo card for the May/June examinations, follow the steps below.
- Visit the NABTEB photocard checking portal. https://mayjune.nabtebnigeria.org/ReprintPhotoCard.aspx
- Input your candidate number on the textbox displayed there.
- After entering a valid Identification detail, click the Submit button and wait for the next page to load
- The next page will contain your photocard details, so click on the Print button to print a hard copy or download PDF format for later use.
Didn’t write the May/June examinations? Take a look at the process to print your photocard from the NABTEB online portal if you wrote the November/December examinations.
How To Reprint NABTEB Photocard For Nov/Dec Exams
To reprint your photo card for the May/June examinations which are conducted by NABTEB, follow the steps below.
- Visit the portal which is specifically meant for reprinting the photocards of November/December candidates. https://novdec.nabtebnigeria.org/applyreprintphotocard.aspx
- Input your candidate number or the card serial number.
- Click on the Submit button to view your photocard.
- Click on the Print button to print from a printer(colored or black and white is allowed) or you can save the PDF format on your PC or smartphone to use in the future.
I hope that I’ve been able to teach you how to reprint your NABTEB photocard for either the May/June exams or the November/December exams. You won’t be charged any money for doing this and all you need is a good internet connection, a PC or smartphone, and a printer(if you want to print it out).
If this guide seemed hard for you to follow, please tell us the challenges you’re facing with the comment section below and we’ll respond to your questions as soon as possible.
Loved the post? Consider giving us a thumbs up by sharing this article on your social media account so your friends can see it too.