We’ve all been in a situation where we need data urgently to browse our favorite websites or airtime to call important people and can’t get access to airtime or purchase data.
If you’re a 9Mobile user who is currently searching for a way to borrow data from 9Mobile, then this article has got you covered and we will be showing you the USSD code to borrow airtime or data from 9Mobile network.
9Mobile has proven to be one of the best networks in Nigeria in terms of calls and data subscription. One of the various platforms that were established by 9Mobile after changing its name from Etisalat is called Morecredit.
Morecredit simply gives you airtime/data when you’re out. It allows you to borrow airtime for voice, data & other services and then you repay on your next recharge.
Borrowing data on 9mobile is also very easy when you use Morecredit and this post contains a very detailed explanation of all the procedures involved when using this service.
How to Borrow Airtime or Data From 9mobile With Morecredit
To borrow credit or data from 9mobile using Morecredit, please follow the steps below.
- Firstly, check if you’re eligible for Morecredit & how much you can borrow by dialing *665*3#, or by texting ‘STATUS’ to 665
- If you’re eligible to borrow data and/or credit from 9mobile, dial *665# again and choose between the “Borrow Airtime” or “Borrow Data” options (this depends on what you want to borrow).
- Then Select “Choose Loan Amount” and you will be presented with a list of all available loans on Morecredit.
- Available amounts which you can borrow from 9mobile are N50, N100, N200, N500, N1,000, N1,150 & N2600.
- Select a loan amount that is suitable for you and click Send.
Please note that you can also borrow airtime from 9mobile by dialing *665*[Amount]# or texting “amount” (without quotes) to 665. E.g, dial *665*50# or send “50” to 665 to borrow
Other Information On How to Borrow Data & Credit From 9mobile
- You can borrow data directly with Morecredit by dialing *665# >”Borrow Data” or borrowing the credit first, then you can subscribe for data with the credit you borrowed.
- All borrowed amounts attract a 15% service fee (e.g, when you borrow N50 you’ll receive N42.50).
- You can pay back the airtime loan with recharge cards or an e-top-up.
- Airtime loans can also be paid for when airtime is transferred to you by other customers.
- To check your eligibility status for Morecredit, dial *665*3# or text “STATUS” to 665.
- You can only use Morecredit with SMS or USSD codes.
We hope you’ve gained comprehensive knowledge of how to borrow data or airtime/credit from 9mobile on your mobile device.
Note that to borrow data on 9Mobile, you can either borrow airtime/credit first and then use the airtime you borrowed to purchase data or you can simply borrow data directly on the prompt by selecting the data plan you intend to borrow.