Zenith bank as we all know is one of the leading banks in Nigeria which is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria which is also the Apex bank in the country.
As one of the leading bank in the country and the preferred choice of most bank users in Nigeria, you can be sure that Zenith bank renders top-notch banking services to these customers.
Most times many bank users get confused while trying to use some of the new generation platforms(E-banking platforms) provided by banks to make to banking process easier and faster and in this post, we’ll be clarifying some issues relating to the E-banking platforms provided by Zenith Bank, Nigeria.
In this post, we’ll be talking about Zenith bank transfer codes, Zenith Bank mobile app and where to download, Zenith bank online banking, zenith bank customer care and lots more.
Let get down to the main business of the post.
Zenith Bank Online Banking & Mobile Banking
Online banking is one of the major banking platforms in recent times. With Zenith bank online banking and mobile banking, you always have access to various banking platforms for 24 hours a day throughout the year.
With these online and mobile banking platforms provided by Zenith bank, you can make payments, send money, receive money and many more with an Internet-enabled smartphone or computer at the comfort your home without having to visit any of their bank branches nationwide.
Zenith Bank Mobile Banking: How To Get Started
To get started with zenith bank mobile banking, you need to download the Zenith bank mobile app(Eazy Money) on your internet-enabled smartphone. Supported smartphone operating systems are Android, iOS and Symbian/Java.
The Zenith bank EazyMoney mobile app can be gotten from the “application store app” on your device(Google play store for Android and iTunes for iOS devices).
After you must have downloaded the mobile app from the application store for your device, follow the steps below to register and set up the app and start enjoying the various banking services provided in it.
Registration Guide: How To Register For Zenith Bank EazyMoney Service
- Navigate to your Dialer or “Phone” App and dial *966# to launch the EazyMoney menu
- Type “2” without quotes and register and press send
- Input your first name and press send
- After the above process, type in your last name and date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY format) and send to complete your registration
After completing the EazyMoney registration, a congratulatory message will be displayed to you.
Activation Guide: How To Activate Your Zenith Bank Mobile App(EazyMoney)
NOTE – This guide assumes that you’ve already downloaded the Zenith bank mobile app.
- Launch the mobile app on your mobile device
- Select the Sign-up option to register after which you’ll receive a welcome message which also contains your activation code
- Navigate to your Dialer app and dial *966# and type “2” to activate
- Input the activation code that was sent to you in the welcome message and press send
- Create a new PIN and press send
- Confirm your newly created PIN and click send
After successful activation, a confirmation message will be sent to you from EazyMoney. After receiving the confirmation message from Zenith bank EazyMoney service, you can always login into the mobile app with your NUBAN Account number and your newly created PIN on any internet enabled smartphone which has a working internet connection.
How To Get Started With Zenith Bank Online Banking
To get started with Zenith bank online banking, you need to visit the nearest Zenith bank branch and request for a PIN code and Token(you’ll be given a form to fill).
After applying for the Pin code and token by filling the form, you’ll be issued a token(at a price tag of 1,500 Naira) an access code, a username, and password(these details will be needed when you wish to the zenith online banking service).
Below is a step by step guide on how you can access the Zenith online banking service.
- Visit the online banking platform with this link
- While on the website, you’ll be presented with two sign-in options. These options are the sign-in option which requires your Account number + PIN and Token and the sign-in option which requires your NUBAN Account number and password(This password given to you by your Zenith bank branch can be changed to any password of your choice after your first time log in)
- After selecting your preferred login option and filling in the required details correctly, click “LOGIN” and navigate through the various banking option provided by Zenith bank in the Zenith online banking platform.
Zenith Bank USSD Banking(*966#): How To Get Started
One of the best innovations in recent times is the ability to carry out some banking operations using special USSD codes on your smartphone. Like other banks in Nigeria, Zenith bank has also introduced its own USSD banking platform.
The Zenith bank USSD code banking allows Zenith bank account holders in Nigeria and other African countries to easily conduct some basic banking operations on their mobile devices.
Some of the banking operations that can be performed via the Zenith bank USSD banking service are as follows
- Open Zenith Account.
- Purchase Airtime (Self & Third Party).
- Transfer Funds to Zenith bank accounts and bank accounts with other banks.
- Check Account Balance.
- Update BVN.
- Reset PIN and Password.
- Deactivate or Activate Mobile Banking Profile.
- Bills Payments.
To be able to use the Zenith USSD banking service on your smartphone you need to register your phone number for mobile money transfer(this has already been discussed in the mobile banking part of this post).
NOTE: You must register for mobile money with the phone number you used to create the account at the bank.
If you have already registered for mobile money as I mentioned above, follow the steps below to get started with the various banking operations that can be carried out via Zenith bank USSD banking.
How To Open An Account With Zenith Bank USSD Code(*966#)
To open a Zenith bank account, simply dial *966*0# and follow the onscreen prompts.
An account number will be created automatically and sent to you via SMS. Once you sign up, look out for your ten-digit account number (NUBAN).
Note: Account opening forms are NOT required for the signup process.
How To Check Account Balance With Zenith Bank USSD Code(*966#)
To check for account balance on any of your Zenith bank accounts, all you need to do is to dial; *966*00# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
How To Buy Airtime With Zenith Bank USSD Code(*966#)
Simply dial *966*Amount*Mobile Number# on your phone (e.g. *966*1000*08012345678#) to buy airtime.
How To Transfer Money With Zenith Bank USSD Code(*966#)
To transfer money from your Zenith bank account to another account, dial *966*Amount*Account Number# (e.g. *966*1000*1234567890#) from the phone number you registered with Zenith Bank(i.e the phone number you used when opening the account), then follow the on-screen prompts.
How To Pay Bills(DSTV, GOTV, Others) With Zenith Bank USSD Code(*966#)
To pay your DStv, GOtv and PHCN bills, simply dial; *966*7*Amount*Customer ID# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
To pay other billers registered with Zenith bank, simply dial; *966*6*Biller code*Amount# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
How To Reset PIN Or Mobile Banking Password With Zenith Bank USSD Code(*966#)
To reset any of your private details(PIN code, USSD password, Mobile banking password), all you need to do is simply dial; *966*60# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
How To Update Your BVN With Zenith Bank USSD Code(*966#)
Simply dial *966*NEW BVN# to update your Bank Verification Number (BVN) using the number you used when opening your Zenith bank account.
How To Deactivate Zenith Mobile Banking With Zenith Bank USSD Code(*966#)
To deactivate your mobile banking account, simply dial; *966*20*0# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
How To Block Your ATM Card With Zenith Bank USSD Code(*966#)
Dial *966*60# on your mobile phone and select option 6.
How To Retrieve Your ATM Card PIN With Zenith Bank USSD Code(*966#)
Dial *966*60# on your mobile phone and select option 4.
Zenith Customer Care Details
Got some complaints about some banking platforms/services provided by Zenith bank? Then you need to contact Zenith bank customer care agents first before making any move.
Below are some ways in which you can contact Zenith bank customer care agents.
Phone Number(s) – +234-1-2787000, 0700ZENITHBANK, +234-01- 2781740
Head Office – Plot 84, Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
You can also contact them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Zenith Bank: Facts You Never Knew
Below are some facts about zenith bank that you never knew.
- Founder – Jim Ovia, CON
- Zenith Bank HQ – Zenith Heights, Plot 84, Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria
- Subsidiaries – Zenith Insurance, Zenith Pension Custodian, Zenith Securities, Zenith Bank Ghana, Zenith Bank UK, Zenith Trust Company, CyberSpace Networks
- Revenue After Tax(2016) – ₦129,652,000,000
- Total Assets(2016) – ₦4,739,825,000,000
- Number Of Branches – more than 500 branches nationwide