Are you currently searching for how to borrow data from 9mobile? Worry no more because in this post we’ll be showing you the USSD code to borrow credit and/or data from 9mobile.
9Mobile has proven to be one of the best networks in Nigeria in terms of calls and data subscription. One of the various platforms that were established by 9Mobile after changing its name from Etisalat is called Morecredit.
Morecredit simply gives you airtime/data when you’re out. It allows you to borrow airtime for voice, data & other services and then you repay on your next recharge.
Borrowing data on 9mobile is also very easy when you use Morecredit and this post contains a very detailed explanation of all the procedures involved when using this service.
Read Also – MTN Night Plan 202: All You Need To Know
How to Borrow Data From 9mobile With Morecredit
To borrow data or MB from 9mobile using Morecredit, please follow the steps below.
- Firstly, check if you’re eligible for Morecredit & how much you can borrow by dialling *665*3#, or by texting ‘STATUS’ to 665
- If you’re eligible to borrow data and/or credit from 9mobile, dial *665# again and choose between the “Borrow Airtime” or “Borrow Data” options (this depends on what you want to borrow).
- Then Select “Choose Loan Amount” and you will be presented with a list of all available loans on Morecredit.
- Available amounts which you can borrow from 9mobile are N50, N100, N200, N500, N1,000, N1,150 & N2600.
- Select a loan amount which is suitable for you and click Send.
Please note that you can also borrow airtime from 9mobile by dialling *665*[Amount]# or text “amount” to 665. E.g, dial *665*50# or send “50” to 665 to borrow
Other Information On How to Borrow Data From 9mobile
- You can borrow data directly with Morecredit by dialling *665# >”Borrow Data” or borrowing the credit first, then you can subscribe for data with the credit you borrowed.
- All borrowed amounts attract a 15% service fee (e.g, when you borrow N50 you’ll receive N42.50).
- You can pay back the airtime loan with recharge cards or an e-top up.
- Airtime loans can also be paid for when airtime is transferred to you by other customers.
- To check your eligibility status for Morecredit, dial *665*3# or text “STATUS” to 665.
- You can only use Morecredit with SMS or USSD codes.
I hope you’ve gained complete knowledge of how to borrow data from 9mobile. If you encounter any problems please post them in the comment section below and well be happy to help you out.